Arm & Cone Advantages – Falcon FR
Century’s Falcon FR Series Hole Openers feature Field Replaceable Assemblies that come in 12.5” and 17”cone sizes. There are three cutting structures incorporating TCI Conical, TCI Chisel and Milled Tooth.
Mechanical Bolted Design
Featuring a Mechanical Bolted Design, the Falcon FR requires no welding to easily interchange Arm & Cone Assemblies right on the jobsite.
Century Cone Profiles
|C27 Conical||C27 Chisel||Milled Tooth|
Falcon FR Arm & Cone Advantages
- HSN O-Ring Seals – For the high energy required, Century has designed and utilizes the largest seal in the industry. HSN Material utilized for wear, heat compression and chemical resistance properties.
- Premium Crowned Roller Bearings – Gives the bearing the capability to withstand the extreme high loads.
- Premium Floating Thrust Bearing – Allows for reduced frictional heat build-up to ensure lower operational temperatures under high-energy operations. This design facilitates the longer bit life Century’s reputation has been built around.
- Gage Row Protection – Double the number of carbide inserts that actively cut the gage diameter and assist in maintaining tight tolerances and extending in-gage bit life.
- Shirttail/Leg Protection – Hard Facing along with carbide inserts blanket the shirttail and leg providing superior wear resistance.
Falcon FR Bolted Arm & Cone Assemblies
|12.5″ C27 Conical||17″ C27 Chisel||17″ Milled Tooth|